Monday, January 19, 2009

Happy Birthday!

We celebrated Emily's birthday this weekend with a family party! We had lots of aunts, uncles, cousins and grandparents over at the house. My dad made a typical dad suggestion of--we need to do this in July for her 1/2 birthday, so we can go outside, but we made due in the house. We had simply food--lunchmeat sandwiches, relish tray, and of course deviled eggs (my favorite) and ham-pickle thingies (Chuck's favorite). Here are a few pictures to capture the day....




Riding the pony Aunt Martha and Gma and Gpa Leader got me---my legs aren't quite long enough yet!


Going for a ride around the house in my new wagon with cousin Jenna--thanks Mama and Papa Hilman!


Helping mommy open presents! I'm getting good at this present opening stuff! (And yes that's money in my hot lil hand :) )


Taking a ride in my sled from Mama and papa Hilman.


My very own cake! I tried to put the candle out with my fingers, but daddy insisted on blowing it out!


Mmmm.....this is some good stuff!!


I don't know why we don't eat this every day!! I also had a great time sharing my cake with Keeno--he thought it was enjoyable as well!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday Emily!!